I have one more week until Spring Break. I'm not planning anything big. I am just trying to get my condo back to tip top shape. Mom and Dad helped me get a good start on it. Thanks!!
I am excited that Spring has seemed to come to Phoenix. We cherish Spring for the short time that we have it. The temps are in the 80s, the birds are chirping, and grass actually looks like what the other 80% of the country thinks grass looks like. I'm going to enjoy these short few weeks.
Work is going well. I was able to stop (quit) one of my fifteen jobs. (No, I don't have 15 jobs. I only have 3, but some nights I feel like I've done 15. I am no longer doing the ASL classes for our transportation department at PDSD. So that leaves the following jobs:
1) Science teacher at PDSD 7a - 3p
2) Tutor at PDSD 3 - 5:30p on M, W, and Th
3) Sylvan Online Tutor various hours 1 or 2 at night and 3-5 on Saturdays.
I'm starting to get into my groove and rhythm with these jobs. So, we'll see how it goes.
Church is going well. I have a new (fairly new) calling as the Ward Music Chair. It's fun to have a calling where I can use some of the musical talents that Heavenly Father has given me.
I guess that's it for now. Happy Spring everyone. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment