Saturday, March 14, 2009

All spring breaks must come to an end. :(

This was one of the first spring breaks that I didn't travel anywhere. It was very nice to just relax and work a few hours tutoring on-line. But I guess the relaxation part has to come to an end.

It has been fun figuring out Indy's schedule. (Indy is my 3 year old dog). He's lazy for the most part. He'll find a place to nap for most of the day. It's either on the couch, near the front door, or on my bed. But he'll also keep an ear out for anybody lurking about the condo. This morning he heard two Jehovah Witnesses approaching about 2 minutes before they knocked. I'm glad for his keen ears.

He's also pretty smart. When he wants attention that I'm not giving, he'll do one of two things: a) stand right in front of the TV so the radar reader is blocked and I can't change the channel, or b) he'll lay across my lap so I can't see the screen of my laptop or focus on whoever I'm talking to on the phone. He doesn't bark or anything. He just makes his presence known. Silly dog.

Anyway, Happy Spring break for those who haven't had theirs yet. For those like me -enjoy the few hours that's left

No comments: