Sunday, May 2, 2010

4 weeks to go!!!!

The countdown has officially begun. 4 more weeks until summer break. Lots to do before then, but it will be nice when it comes.

I didn't get the mircrogrant, but did get things in place for me, another MS science teacher, and 9 students to go to Biosphere. I hope they will enjoy it as much as I did. (Or at least, think it's kinda cool).

Summer plans - basically getting my condo in order. Major cleaning (going through clothes and stuff to donate to DI), and still working on my leg. I am walking fine. I just would like to see it a little more stronger. So I took the plunge and joined a gym. Hopefully working on my leg will have some side effects (losing some weight wouldn't hurt). :)

That's it for now. I guess I am ready for summer to come. Even with the 100+ degrees.

No comments: