Saturday, August 31, 2013

Summer 2013-Three Words: Dirty Diet Coke

Another summer come and gone. But really-in Phoenix-we still have about 2 more months of "summer". That's why I'm glad I've developed a love for crushed ice. Let me explain.

4th of July weekend-while enjoying a cool stay in the White Mountains, I came across a recipe for Dirty Diet Coke on Pinterest. It looked interesting so I tried it when I came home. Instantly hooked! 

The most curious part for me was the crushed/shaved ice. I don't use ice in my drinks due to sensitivity in my teeth. I was willing to try it crushed. It was great!!! Where had this been all my life?? Why did no one tell me??

I now walk I the heat of the Valley of the Sun a much wiser person and a lover of crushed ice and dirty diet coke.

Thank you Summer 2013.

No comments: