Sunday, October 19, 2008

New Week, New Job, New Haircut

Things have been pretty good this week. I went back to school after fall break. I felt like I taught a full week and it was only Monday afternoon.





I finally was approved to tutor afterschool at PDSD. This is a great blessing because I'll be working twice the hours and making twice the hourly rate than I currently have at Sylvan. Without a roommate, these past couple of weeks have been very difficult financially. Thanks for everyone for your thoughts and prayers.





I also decided to get a new haircut. Unfortunately, the pictures don't do it justice. :) I decided that I was tired of just putting my hair back in a ponytail or in a headband. So I whacked off about 3-4 inches. It feels much better. Here's some pictures that I tried to take. Kind of hard to do self portraits.

Have a good week everyone.


No comments: