I usually don't do these things, but I'm in the first hours of spring break!!!
1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? No
2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? Only on the really scary ones
3. When's the last time you've been sledding? at least 5 years ago.
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? not sure on that one yet.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? no
6. Do you consider yourself creative? Sometimes, when I get enough sleep.
6. Do you think O.J. killed his wife? Oh yes!
7. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie? Neither.
8. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? Yes. I have a brother who worked with a national campaign. I try to keep up.
9. Do you know how to play poker? No. No interest at all.
10. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Yes, but I don't remember when. Probably in college.
11. What's your favorite commercial? Swiffer commercial with the mop looking at the TVs with "Don't you want me baby" playing in the background.
12. Who was your first love? My doggie - Indy.
13. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run the red light? Hard for me to do that, but I might.
14. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? Probably not. I'm a pretty open book.
15. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? Boston all the way!
16. Have you ever been Ice Skating? Yes. Freshman year in college. Fell down and got a goose egg of a bump on my head. Don't remember getting off the ice. :(
17. How often do you remember your dreams? Most of them.
18. What's the one thing on your mind? Relaxation!!!!
19. Do you always wear your seat belt? YES.
20. What talent do you wish you had? Having a good fashion sense
21. Do you like Sushi? Yep
22. What do you wear to bed? Pajama pants and a tee shirt
23. Do you truly hate anyone? No, hard to do that.
24. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? No one. Not worth it.
25. Do you know anyone in jail? Yes.
26. What food do you find disgusting? Rice noodles from Vietnam food. Yuck!
27. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? Not since I left middle school - oh wait, I teach that now. Not sure.
28. Have you ever been punched in the face? No, but fell on my face, probably feels the same.
29. Do you believe in angels and demons? Yes.
1 comment:
I want to do this one! Mostly because I loved reading yours! :D
Post a Comment