Yea for this beautiful world that our Heavenly Father has given us to learn and live on. The more that I learn about how organized and amazing this earth is, the more in awe I am with the goodness of God. This is one of the reasons I love teaching Science. Almost everyday when I explain different laws, behavior of plants and animals, and the solar system, I can echo "all things denote there is a God; yea, even the bearth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator." This is one of my favorite scriptures. I hope this isn't too personal, but I just love being reminded of this everyday.
I guess that's all for now. :)
1 comment:
What a neat sentiment! And by the way, it's YOUR blog, you're allowed to be personal! ;) This is one reason I loved being in Biology at Ricks. He wasn't particularly scriptoral, but it was neat to be able to talk about God being the creator while learning what scientists have learned about HOW He created things. :)
Post a Comment