Saturday, May 23, 2009

Summer Vacation!!!!

I have 10 weeks of not being a teacher. 10 weeks of no paperwork, no IEPs, no breakfast duty, no "Ms. Waite - I need to talk with you in the hall", and (my favorite) no detention hall.

I am excited about a few things happening this summer.
1) I'm going to Washington to visit my sister Jessica and her family. I've never been to Washington state before and when I've told people about my up coming plans they've said I'll love it.
2) 4th of July - not sure yet. I know some of my family will be in Show Low. Most likely my parents will be in Washington D.C. hanging out with some new grand babies. So I may stay here and enjoy the fireworks show in Mesa.
3) Late July (can't remember the exact date) - Mom got us tickets to see "Wicked" in Tempe. This will be the second time for me. I'm really excited. It will be a blast with everyone.

I'll also be filling my time with working for Sylvan online. It's been a fun job so far. I've tutored kids from each time zone. Texas, Michigan, Wisconsin, New York, Rhode Island, Oregon, Canada, and even one from Japan. :) I've really liked it.

So pretty quiet vacation but I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: