Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yakima WA - The Farmers!!!!

I went to visit Jessica and her family last week. It was a great time. Her boys are really cute and it was great to get to know them better. It was also great to get some one on one sister time. :)

Highlights of the trip:

1) Logan - "Where is Attle?" Jess told him that they were going to Seattle, and he wanted to really see attle (whatever attle is).
2) Hamburger Lunch from Major's in Park
3) Checking the growing garden (someone in this family had a green thumb) :D
4) Kick starting my fitness program with an hour long walk.
5) "Beauty and the Beast", "Bolt", "Cars", "Higley Town Heroes", and "Finding Nemo"
6) Remembering what the color of green "really" looks like.
7) The butterfly room at the Pacific Science Center.
8) Saw Lori and her kids (college roommate I haven't seen for 14 years!)
9) Boating with Eric's family. (Seeing Jess and Eric wake boarding - a big plus!)
10) Seeing the top of Mt. Ranier on the airplane above the clouds. (wish I took a picture)

There were also too many other fun little things to mention. I loved being around family and learning fun little antics of a 2 1/2 year old and 9 month old. Thank you Farmers for having me camp on your couch and get some needed R & R.

(P.S - I do have video of Eric and Jess wake boarding, but I need to buy a different connector for my laptop to download it.)

1 comment:

Diana said...

Sounds like you had so much fun! :D