I am still in New York, but have been transferred from a trauma center to a rehab center. This is the next step in the process. Now I have my days a little more structured. I'll have 2 physical therapy sessions, 1 occupational therapy session and 1 recreational therapy session daily. Yeah, I feel like I'm back in school.
This is to last 2 weeks. After that, I'll probably go to Tucson and spend a while with Mom and Dad. This will help me test to see how back to normal life and independent I can be. :)
Slowly but surely. That's what I keep saying in my head. The stats that I hear is that it takes 6 to 8 weeks to heal bone. Should I start singing "All I want for Christmas is to walk around"?
Well, pain meds are kicking in. Thanks again for everyone's support and prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment