Thursday, January 7, 2010

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho!!!

I am back to work. I have survived almost a full week back and my stamina is slowly coming back. On Monday, I tried to walk to the cafeteria for lunch - not a good choice on my part. I was completely exhausted that evening. So for the rest of the week, I've been bringing my lunch.

It is also so nice to be back home. I'm glad to be back in my familiar surroundings. I really missed Indy and he's been glued to my side ever since I came back. Tyler and Kamry also came over and helped clean up 3 months of dust and fur that accumulated. (THANKS SO MUCH!!) It's also nice getting back into my regular routine. Other teachers were talking about how hard it was coming back from a 2 week vacation. I could only shrug and sheepishly smile. How do I say, "Yeah, it's hard for me too, coming back from being out of work since October?"

More updates later. It's 8:30. Time for bed. My body needs it's beauty, muscle building, bone building sleep.

No comments: