It's been one year since my famous trip to New York. Recovery has come slowly but surely. I've learned to slow things down a little and take things a step at a time - literally. I saw on the news that Rockefeller Center opened the ice rink for the season. I do still have a soft spot for NYC.
Teaching is going well. I have all of 7th and 8th grade for science. This is the first year that has happened. Up until now there was another teacher who taught one class of science - now it's all up to me. :)
My family is still growing. My oldest niece just turned 8 and is getting ready for her baptism. Both sets of twin nephews are walking/running non stop. Other nephews are talking up a storm and I'm the proud aunt getting to watch it all.
Yeah for fall. No more 100 degrees. (I hope)
1 comment:
Good for you!! That is one of my favorite hobbies...being the #1 Aunt. -Jillynne-
Post a Comment