Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm back.

It's been a while since I've blogged. Things have been well and good for the past year and a half.

I'm still working at PDSD (Phoenix Day School). I have moved from the Middle School to High School. Big plus - I now have a lab. Big challenge - relearning Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Earth Science. It's been a good growing opportunity for me. I've kept very busy and I'm tired almost every night.

In Church, I've been the assistant librarian for about 6 months now. This is the first time in about 20 years that I have a calling that doesn't involve music. It has helped me learn a lot more of the ward members and some members in the stake.

It was nice to see all of my family during the Christmas holidays. My nieces and nephews are showing their interesting personalities. They are all fun, different, and hilarious at the same time.

I guess that's it for now. I'll try to be a more frequent writer. :)

No comments: