Friday, August 7, 2009
School Starts in 72 hours.
Back to school I go. I've actually been back to school this week getting ready for the 7th and 8th graders that will greet me on Monday. It's been fun getting ready this year. Not only am I still pumped from my Biosphere conference, I realized I have many things prepared already. I guess after 7 years of preparation, I think I may know what I'm doing. I just hope I don't jinx myself by writing that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your students are SO lucky to have you for a teacher! :) Really, not every teacher puts as much into it as you do and I can tell how much you love it and I KNOW that comes through when you teach. :) I'm excited to meet my girls' teachers this year and find my own little ways of helping them out because I am incredibly grateful for the job that they do! Happy new school year! Good luck!! :D
Post a Comment